Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Shimmery Tunnel of Memories

Shimmery Tunnel of Memories, Quilt #177
Four-in-Art, Series Four: Light
10 1/2″ wide 16″ high

I had fun trying to recreate a rainbow-hued interpretation of Multiverse, a work of art in the National Gallery of Art in Washington DC.  Please visit my blog at Occasionalpiece-Quilt (opquilt.com) to see more of the story.

This is the first quilt in our fourth year of making quilts together. Our little group is so talented at interpreting all aspects of our changing yearly themes, with four quarterly challenges.  

I also have a deconstruction post coming up on my blog where I talk about how this is the completely wrong title, but it will have to stay because I'm not making a different label.  It will post later this week with the intended title.

No comments: